Post Production Supervisor
Los Angeles, CA
Riot's Creative Operations team members aim to make Creating at Riot as fun and streamlined as possible. They distill information that is important to Creatives and distribute to them where they are best able to access it. Creative Operations identifies new ways to delight Creatives and improve their world through an endless array of opportunities while also being sure to alleviate challenges that arise. Creating entertaining and informative video content will be the method in which you help the team accomplish this.
As the Video Content Creator, you will report to the Creative Operations Manager. You will help create informative and entertaining videos for the Creative Department. You will help bring the content of these videos in front of and behind the camera. You will also be encouraged to identify interesting pieces that Creatives will find valuable and build them.
• Produce and edit videos that represent the Creative Departments quality standards and being informative.
• Provide visibility into the work of Riot's Creative Department
• Self Tape and Deliver information in videos related to the above
• Work with various department members to inform the creation of video content
• 2+ years experience creating quality videos in relevant software. (e. g. Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects)
• 2+ years experience in project coordination/management
• Experience filming and editing video content such as YouTube and Twitch
• Understanding of Adobe suite of tools
• HTML fundamentals
• A general understanding or affinity for creative development within video games or entertainment.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.