Los Angeles, CA
Technical Sourcer (12-mo Contract)
As a Technical Sourcer on our Global Publishing and Esports Talent Acquisition Team, reporting to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will build and cultivate talent pipelines for our hiring needs and will contribute meaningfully to our ability to grow our business, partnering with business leaders to work toward our mission, and optimize always for player (or candidate!) experience first. You'll educate our managers and partners on how they can help lead the charge in diversifying our pipelines, focusing explicitly on our technical and production departments within our Global Esports and Global Marketing lines of business.
• Partner with Recruiters and hiring managers to gather the requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization
• Engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
• Develop new strategies to build diverse talent pipelines and work on research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
• Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
• Report on pipeline activity to partners and your teammates
• Recommend and guide improvements that impact local pipeline areas
• 6+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
• 6+ years experience engaging with passive talent
• 4+ years experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
• 2+ years of research/sourcing experience with experience delineating search strategies, with a focus on sourcing diverse technical and production talent
• Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring partners in a remote setting
• Full-cycle recruiting experience across multiple tech/product disciplines
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.