Talent Sourcer - University Recruiting (Contract)
As a Talent Sourcer on the University Recruiting team, you'll help us find amazing students to join our Summer Internship Program across software engineering, art, design, analytics and more. Your work will involve partnering with hiring managers to align their business' needs with your sourcing strategies, and to create a diverse and bountiful candidate pipeline. You will report directly to the University Programs Manager for this role. This role may be performed remote or onsite.
• Screen resumes and qualify incoming applicants
• Source passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
• Conduct preliminary interviews with candidates to determine product and team alignment
• Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to gather the requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization
• Collaborate with team-members on strategy and process improvements
• 1+ years of experience with sourcing prospective candidates
• Experience with Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking system
• Experience with G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
• Experience building meaningful customer relationships across departments
• 1+ years experience with full-cycle recruitment
• Familiarity with student recruitment platforms/tools such as Handshake or Untapped
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjwm4b-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.