The EMEA Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for managing and executing against workforce planning goals for their function, through the full life-cycle recruiting process, as well as executing recruitment on assigned positions ad hoc while delivering a best in class recruitment experience for hiring managers, interviewers.
You will be part of the EMEA People Team and report to the Manager Talent Acquisition EMEA, this role will be based in the Dublin office and it is a 12 month contract.
• Manage and continuously improve upon the full recruitment life cycle for all allocated jobs, from candidate pipelining, to interviewing and managing the candidates through the process up until offer.
• Source candidates through innovative methods including targeted advertising, advanced boolean logic applications, partnerships, social media, industry networking, key professional organizations, diversity networks and events.
• Closely work with managers and act as a trusted advisor to provide guidance and recommendations on hiring best practices.
• Use data to evaluate and improve current hiring processes for operational efficiency.
• Champion enhancing the candidate's experience and the employer branding.
• Report on recruitment activity weekly and ad hoc.
• Overlay all activity with diversity considerations.
• Build strong partnerships both internally and externally.
• Ensure compliance across all stages of the recruitment process.
• 4+ years of experience of full-cycle recruiting preferably within a high-growth company.
• Experience working across multiple types of roles, eg operations, technology.
• Cultural awareness and understanding of labor laws
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit, that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better. It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games.
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz1491-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.