Supervisor, People Shared Services (Workday)
Riot's People team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its talent. We bring our expertise to all areas of HR such as hiring, onboarding, learning and development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, employee relations and off-boarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
As a Supervisor, People Shared Services reporting to our Senior Manager of Global People Operations, you will thoughtfully execute on various People Operations processes and projects. You ask questions, do research, and build a strong foundation before diving into the tactical steps. You recognize that details are important, and prioritize the details that make the greatest impact on the experience of our team and our clients (Rioters, HR Business Partners, Centers of Excellence). You will act as a lead for our North America + Latin America People Operations team, enabling them to perform at a high level, provide exceptional quality of service to our clients, and meet or exceed service-level agreements in an ever evolving and growing environment. You will also assist with the deployment of People tools and programs, including working on related communications and change management plans to ensure seamless transitions.
• Keep the North America + Latin America People Operations ServiceNow ticket queue clean and up to date, ensuring our service-level agreements are followed and no Rioter ticket goes unseen and/or unattended
• Keep the team's Workday inbox clean and up to date, ensuring our service-level agreements are followed and no transaction goes unseen and/or unattended
• Provide day-to-day support to the North America + Latin America People Operations team with regards to workload management, transactions, processes, projects, programs, policies and system support, enabling them to perform at a high level, provide exceptional quality of service to our clients (including, but not limited to, Rioters, HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Global Mobility and Rioter Relations), and meet or exceed service-level agreements
• Proactively review our processes, projects, programs and policies for any future flags that may arise and areas of opportunity
• Perform regular People Ops Inbox audits, ServiceNow case audits and Workday data audits to ensure high quality service delivery by the team
• Partner with cross-pillar and cross-regional Finance Partners and HR Business Partners to build and maintain a regular Rioter data reconciliation process
• Liaise regularly with Legal to ensure People Operations is always compliant with regards to our processes and documentation practices
• Support the creation and maintenance of cross-People playbooks to seamlessly guide the People team through country expansions, HR Business Partner training, international transfers, and more
• Serve as a resource for People Ops projects, either from yearly planning or ad hoc
• Support regular reporting requirements such as EEO-1 (equal employment opportunity), BLS (Bureau of Labor Statistics), Sabbaticals, etc.
• Flag and submit requests for system fixes and/or enhancements to Workday, Greenhouse & ServiceNow teams
• Act as the main point of contact for our HR Business Partners across pillars, acting as a trusted advisor and ensuring consistent application of business processes and standards
• 6+ years of experience in a People Operations role, with meaningful experience across headcount management to offboarding
• 1+ years experience managing, mentoring, and developing talent within People Operations
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Organizational Design, or relevant field; or equivalent work experience
• Must understand and be able to drive a position management staffing model - should be very familiar with the concept and be able to support the process as a subject matter expert
• Experience working in Workday & ServiceNow - should be able to jump in and understand the systems with little to no training
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration experience - must be able to serve as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to our clients
• Experience working and supporting teams within a Shared Services environment
• HR Certification (PHR, SPHR)
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
• (Los Angeles Only) Base salary range between $89,400.00 - $123,900.00 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0q0k8-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.