A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and guide the entire hiring process. We develop a deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As a Senior Recruiter within the R&D Recruiting Team, you will partner with R&D team leaders to build teams making brand new games. You will work across several game teams of varying sizes to support their hiring needs primarily within the Strategic Advisory, QA, and Production disciplines with coverage of other disciplines and roles as assigned. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you will be responsible for attracting top talent for Riot to ship new games globally. Finally, you'll work with hiring managers to align their business' needs with your sourcing strategies to present diverse and bountiful candidate pipelines to them. You will report to the Recruiting Manager of the R&D team.
• Sourcing and qualifying passive candidates
• Full-cycle Recruiting
• Participate in headcount forecasting and resource planning
• Review and qualification of incoming applicants
• Candidate Management
• Mentorship of other Recruiters, Sourcers, and Coordinators
• Stakeholder management of assigned Business Unit
• Reporting as to Business Unit's progress against staffing plan
• 6+ years of experience in recruiting
• 2+ years of experience recruiting in within the game or entertainment industry
• Experience sourcing completely passive candidates from top companies
• Demonstrated ability to report on KPIs, goals, and other staffing metrics to critical business stakeholders
• Experienced in building meaningful customer relationships across departments
• Highly articulate with everyone from your coordinator to our CTO
• 6+ years of experience working with Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
• 3+ years of experience recruiting talent within the games industry
• Demonstrated knowledge of complex VISA scenarios
• Experience with tools/systems like Salesforce, Workday, Tableau
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n0b2-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.