As a Senior ''Client Lead'' Recruiter supporting Enterprise Technology you will partner with our businesses to develop strategies to find the best global talent or Rioters-in-the-wild. In this role you will work directly with our Chief Information Officer to staff his businesses, including corporate IT, Information Security, and Corporate Compliance teams. You'll architect the sourcing strategy, prioritization schema, and aid your Talent Acquisition Manager in resource allocation and headcount demand planning.
You should expect to work across a breadth of technical and non-technical fields, including: information security, information technology and software engineering in addition to production and project management positions. Finally, you'll work with hiring managers to align their business' needs with your sourcing strategies to create and present diverse and bountiful candidate pipelines to them. You will report directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager for this group.
• Full-cycle Recruiting
• Review and qualification of incoming applicants
• Sourcing and qualifying passive candidates
• Candidate Management
• Stakeholder Management for your assigned business unit
• Collaborates with team-members on strategy and process improvement(s)
• Mentors Recruiters on the team
• 8+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting, with experience working with software developers, and other technical professional candidates
• Research Tools including Linkedin, Boolean and Deep Web
• Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software experience
• G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
• Strong knowledge of applicable, technical sourcing techniques
• Highly articulate, ability to partner with everyone from your coordinator to Product lead
• Experienced in building meaningful customer relationships across verticals
• Experience passively sourcing for InfoSec, IT, and Corporate Compliance
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29p75-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.