As the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition - Publishing & Global Esports, you will get a chance to build a large, creatively-focused publishing and esports team. The clients you will work with span Creative, Engineering, Publishing, Production, and all of the operational departments required to publish one of the most-robust portfolios of games in the world. You will also work with other Recruiting teams within the game development, entertainment, and corporate spaces at Riot, as this role is part of the Recruiting department, reporting directly to our Head of Global Recruiting.
You will manage pods of Recruiters, RCs and Sourcers of varying degrees of seniority to develop staffing plans. You'll also facilitate domestic and international transfers to/from the team you support, and ensure Publishing and Global Esports have all the staff needed to build compelling stories around the world. With a focus on building adherence to goals for both your direct and peer teams, you'll inform your approach through market-knowledge that you both bring through experience and develop through external networking and research. You'll also make sure the business can rely on you as a partner by focusing on reporting of historic and forecasted staffing outcomes.
• Manage a balanced and productive Recruiting team with ~10 direct reports.
• Partner with publishing, esports, technology, and creative leads to understand their needs and create positive relationships that promote hiring success.
• Set a staffing strategy across a ~400+ person business, and delivering hiring outcomes that match WPublishing and Global Esports' staffing requirements.
• Ensuring all prospective Rioters are treated with the utmost care and respect.
• Report on the overall hiring performance against the requisitions your team is committed to servicing.
• Interview prospective Recruiters and contribute to the growth and health of the Recruiting group at Riot.
• Lead large, cross-team projects that span numerous contributors throughout Recruiting.
• 5+ years of experience in a recruiting / sourcing capacity.
• 5+ years developing talent, from entry level to principal.
• 5+ years of experience delivering diverse recruiting strategies for a global organization.
• Experience building and presenting compelling data-informed business cases.
• Experience building meaningful partnerships with leaders throughout the businesses you've supported.
• Solid knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques using research tools such as LinkedIn, Boolean, ArtStation and Deep Web.
• Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
• G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
• CRM Tools including Salesforce, Workday, Tableau
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k8n8-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.