Manager, Art Outsourcing - Unpublished R&D Product
As a Riot Art Outsource Manager, you will help connect product teams to the right external partners while improving art outsource infrastructure and practices. You will build meaningful and trusting external relationships through clear two-way communication and planning. Your approach will ensure sustainable production without compromising quality. A perfect blend between a veteran production artist and logistics expert, you will provide art direction and strive to make the outsourcing experience truly world-class and engaging for all parties involved.
As a Manager, Art Outsourcing in R&D, you will report to the Art Director. You will collaborate with the partner studio across all disciplines. Primarily you work with the partner art director to establish the game's artistic vision and execution strategy. You'll be responsible to establish the cadence of deliverables and track the progress of the art development.
• Work with the partner studio's Art Director to establish the art vision
• Communicate this vision to internal stakeholders
• Act as the advocate and build trust in the internal team
• Partner with production to establish a healthy cadence of deliverables for the art development
• Clearly set deliverables with the partner studio and provide consistent and timely feedback
• 5+ years of combined experience in the game industry in art leadership roles
• Experience delivering quality content from a variety of creative disciplines
• Experience with asset production management
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to navigate conversations with technical staff, artists and business leaders.
• Ability to travel internationally several times a year as business requires.
• Experience overseeing strategy, budgets, negotiations, and vendor relationship management within constraints.
• Fluency in Chinese (Mandarin)
• Game publishing experience
• Mobile game experience
• Fundamental game art skills
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwbo3-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.