Manager, HR Business Partner
Los Angeles, CA
Riot's People team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its talent. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring, on-boarding, training and development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, labor relations, off-boarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
As an Internal Mobility Recruiter (12-mo Contract), you'll report directly to the Manager of Talent Acquisition Operations (TA Ops). You'll be focused on ensuring that Rioters have visibility and access to their next growth opportunity through the internal job board. You'll ensure Rioters understand what to expect from their internal interview process, and give clear guidance on next steps. You'll partner closely with both the Talent Acquisition team and the HR Business Partner (HRBP) team.
• Holistically manage all internal postings through Riot's internal job board
• Vet internal candidates against required qualifications for a given position
• Manage the internal interviewing process while keeping the central Recruiting team and HRBP group apprised of internal candidate progress.
• Work with hiring managers, current managers, and internal candidates to determine transition timing.
• Maintain and simplify internal documentation, as well as on workflow, processes, and procedures for the internal job board.
• 2+ years working in Talent Acquisition or similar HR-related space
• 2+ years experience working within an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.