Riot's People team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its talent. We bring our expertise to all areas of HR such as hiring, onboarding, learning and development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, employee relations and off-boarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
As HR Business Partners, we are not a compliance function and we don't make decisions from an ivory tower. Instead, we carefully listen to the problem spaces and work with Rioters to get to an optimal outcome. We view ourselves as trusted consultants and advisers with a specific expertise in all things HR. Working in People at Riot enables you to redefine what effective human resource practices are. We re-imagine the employee experience so they resonate with our workforce and our leaders and enable them to flourish.
As a HR Business Partner reporting to the Sr Manager, HRBP you will bring broad skills to the teams and programs you're embedded in within our corporate functions. You will partner with important corporate leaders as a strategic partner helping shape their People strategy. You will also own deploying People tools and programs ensuring global consistency and careful creation to make sure programs work for your population of Rioters. You will be the go-to resource for all things related to talent, ranging from performance management to total rewards. You will be a culture promoter and a deployer of tools and programs that turn Rioter potential into performance and results.
• As HR Business Partner, you will serve as a strategic partner to the China leadership team, work alongside leadership teams on various People related programs such as Organizational Design, Performance Management, Talent Planning, etc.
• Work closely with hiring managers to identify & attract top talents to the China team, driving candidate's selection process through recruiting, onboarding, internal transfers, relocation, etc.
• Be the face of performance management, leading calibration sessions, group specific trainings, messaging, and ensuring liability with the process
• Inform D&I projects based on business group dynamic and operate as the delivery arm for D&I programs
• Partner with leadership and Comp to maintain fair compensation and job leveling (within your group and across Riot)
• Work closely with Riot Central COE to provide leaders input into L&D, comp, benefits and other people related programs based on needs identified
• 6+ years of experience in an HR generalist/business partner or specialist role with progression
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Organizational Design or relevant field; or equivalent work experience
• Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, collaboration and leadership experience
• Experience working with or supporting diverse communities and navigating cultural nuances
• Fluent in both English and Mandarin
• Experience in supporting entertainment, publishing, gaming, or tech companies
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk39jk-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.