Riot's People team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its talent. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring, onboarding, development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, labor relations, off-boarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
As an Executive Recruiting Coordinator - you will support the Executive recruiting team with scheduling, general logistics management, and other ad-hoc interview coordination tasks. You will provide a first-class candidate and partner experience through timely and professional correspondence with all stakeholders. We anticipate that you will work with us to develop and nurture relationships with executive candidates daily. You will report to the Executive Recruiting team's Recruiting Manager.
Are you looking to broaden your HR/recruiting experience? This is your chance.
• Coordinate interview logistics, including travel, virtual/on-site interviews, other general scheduling tasks
• Manage and review a candidate pipeline for stage management and data integrity
• Be the main point of contact for candidate questions and inquiries
• Help with candidate expenses and reimbursements
• 2+ years of relevant recruiting or coordination experience
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to handle sensitive information with a high-level of discretion
• Experience building meaningful customer relationships across teams
• Experience working with executive leadership teams
• Experience with Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking software
• Experience working with Google Office Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, Email, and Docs
• Project Management experience
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wexe-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.