Executive Assistant, China Publishing (Contractor)
Executive Assistant, China Publishing
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in genre-defining games. Back in 2009, that vision gave birth to our debut title League of Legends, which achieved critical acclaim among players and became the most played PC game in the world. We are honored to serve over 100 million players worldwide every month.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints. As a Rioter in Team China, you'll join a team of culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming.
As Executive Assistant, reporting to the Head of China Publishing, you will work with the Publishing Head and the China Publishing team to handle the daily management of complex work-flows, including: relationship management, schedule oversight, internal team communications, logistical planning for meetings, calendaring and coordination of travel, business matters, and strategic projects. You will create necessary communications to important partners on behalf of your group.
• Manage logistics on behalf of the China Publishing team including: booking travel (hotel/airfare), team events/offsite planning, payment, expenses, etc.
• Manage calendars, coordinate events, and host high-profile groups of visitors and guests
• Develop an understanding of the group and Riot's priorities and commitments to ensure the executive's and the team's productivity daily
• Contribute to problem definition, solution option generation, design, and change management
• Communication between teams; donning white gloves to handle sensitive information
• Confirm goals for meetings and recommend participants and best approaches
• 5+ years as an Executive/Team Assistant, including 2+ years of supporting Senior Leadership experience.
• BA degree or above
• Organizational dexterity with executive and business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of the company
• Sense of initiative and drive to solve problems
• Results/action oriented with project management skills
• Google Workplace expert
Employment type: employment contract with FESCO Adecco, a professional personnel company in China
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezb98-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.