Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience. Riot has now put the ''s'' in Riot Games with the launch of Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, VALORANT, and Wild Rift. As Riot provides players more opportunities to engage with League and new IPs, the Esports department is responsible for exploring and identifying new Esports products to delight players.
That's where you come in.
As an Esports Business Development Specialist, you'll help shape and grow the ecosystem of Riot Esports. You excel at strategic planning, deal sourcing and negotiation, partner management, and overcoming unexpected obstacles in a fast-paced environment. Your analytical skills will assess new business ventures, and your entrepreneurial spirit will help drive deals to completion.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you'll join a tight knit group of exceptionally bright minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
• Develop sponsorship proposals in alignment to sponsorship strategies.
• Manage the full cycle of sponsorship management which includes but is not limited to establishing sponsorship programs and rights and preparing ROI reports.
• Conduct Esports sponsorship market trend analysis using the latest data to draw meaningful insights and support in KR Esports business development strategy development.
• Cultivate lasting and trustworthy relationships with sales and marketing agencies to facilitate business development operations through effective stakeholder management.
• Act as the primary point of contact for Riot's Esports business development in Korea for account management.
• Collaborate effectively with key internal stakeholders such as marketing, publishing, legal, and finance teams to ensure all deals are in compliance with Riot's internal regulations and strategy.
• Experienced : You are a passionate business developer with an established track record (5+ years) of traditional sports or esports sponsorship business area.
• A strategic thinker : You are capable of getting a jump on future trends and shifts; you anticipate consequences, creating breakthrough strategies and plans based on logical thinking.
• A clear communicator : You can effectively communicate in any medium: presentations, email, conference calls, etc.; you are able to convert a large amount of information and data into a clear message.
• A proven multi-tasker : You are able to manage multiple projects and deliverables at once, and you are a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
• A problem solver : When run into complex business problems, you are always ready to fix them. You are able to assess the problem, find a creative and effective solution, and employ the necessary tools and tactics to quickly resolve the situation.
• Esports or traditional sports enthusiast : Your passion for sports is what drove you to the industry; you love sports or have work experience in the sports field.
• Bilingual : You can converse fluently in both Korean and English.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb520y-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.