The Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) team is amplifying diverse voices and promoting an inclusive environment across Riot. Riot's mission is to be the most player-focused gaming company in the world. To achieve our mission, we must reflect the ideas, experiences, and backgrounds of our players. Our D&I organization enables our mission by attracting great talent and ensuring every Rioter has experiences that allow them to do their best.
The Diversity Community Program Manager, reporting to the Director of D&I, will develop programs to achieve our strategic partnership strategies determining our outreach and engagement with diverse communities and organizations. You will implement programs to increase our footprint with diverse communities, attract a diverse talent pool and work with institutions that align and improve our diversity, equity and inclusion goals. You will develop relationships with businesses, and organizations that align and enhance Riot's overall diversity, equity and inclusion strategy goals.
You will collaborate with internal stakeholders such as Talent Acquisition, Karma, and Brand teams to achieve cohesive programs and initiatives that aligns with our values and increases the diversity of out talent pools, players and communities.
• Under the guidance of the Sr. Manager of Strategic Partnerships & Community, you will build programs that achieve the diversity and inclusion external strategic initiatives .
• Develop community outreach program to increase Riot's visibility in diverse communities
• Guide the external presence of Rioter Identity Groups and align messaging to the larger D&I vision and strategy, Talent Acquisition, and Brand.
• Manage trusting and high impact partnerships within the industry, diverse gaming communities, and institutions
• Oversee the management of diversity global outreach programs, including external benchmarking, recognition, awards, and conferences.
• Create and manage an understanding of global player demographics, landscape, and trends by working in collaboration with our Strategic Advisory Department, and integrate that information into our approach
• Develop sustained partnerships with organizations, universities and community entities to improve the conditions of online gaming and the future generations of esports
• Drive agreement on influencers, shoutcasters, player agents, and any influential external representative with Riot's values to establish a baseline of respectful conduct
• Represent Riot at notable community events that align with our focus on diversity and inclusion outreach
• Ensure the yearly strategic budget and finances, including all national/local events, award and recognition venues and talent career fairs costs are in alignment with the budget.
• Maintain comprehensive operations/process documentation
• Provide analysis and forecast of budget expenditures on a quarterly and yearly basis.
• Create metrics and milestones to monitor the effectiveness of programs
• Partner with communication and brand to create a platform to tell our story.
• 3+ years of professional experience in external partnerships or community relations supporting recruiting or diversity, equity, and inclusion programs
• Experience managing projects and partners concurrently
• Experience building relationships and demonstrating cross cultural knowledge across multiple geographic locations
• Experience promoting productive diversity partnerships with industry organizations, community organizations, professional associations.
• Practical business sense with the ability to translate goals and strategic engagement opportunities for measurable success
• Google Suite expert
• Broad and deep diversity and Inclusion subject matter expertise
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yweq-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.