Corporate Card Administrator - APAC
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC games in the world, over 67 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We're looking for professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a balanced disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in...
The Content Operations Coordinator (Contractor) on the SEA team will report to the Communications Lead, SEA. You will assist in a variety of operational tasks that ensure our games are successfully published in the region. This covers content operations in collaboration with global game teams and central publishing calendars, as well as coordinating with local Content and Community Specialists and external publishing partners to ensure timely content trafficking on the respective game platforms in Southeast Asia, Taiwan/Hong Kong and Vietnam.
You must be highly organized and be able to juggle multiple projects and time zones at once. You will be required to carefully track project timelines to ensure the components necessary to ensure our games and surrounding content reaches players at the right time.
You will be part of the new game launches for an exciting growth region and play a critical role in making sure players in SEA enjoy engaging experiences that create enduring relationships with Riot!
As a Singapore Rioter, you'll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience. The Singapore team is responsible for not only Singapore but the Southeast Asia region (Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Taiwan). With teams in Esports, publishing, and strategy, Riot Games Singapore is dedicated to building unique player experiences.
As a Content Operations Coordinator, SEA (Contractor) you'll contribute to the following areas:
• Coordinate publishing operations processes and execution for SEA, which includes our self-published territories, as well as external publishing partners.
• Traffic content from game teams to the local SEA team/publishing, including asset management and work closely with the Community & Channels team to fix ad-hoc problem areas in localization or posting timeline adjustments.
• Keep the pipeline of content flowing, as per our global publishing calendars, and act as a source of information and knowledge; you'll know the ins-and-outs of what every team has coming and how we're talking about it.
• Communicate clearly and consistently to ensure transparency and alignment throughout the content publishing cycle, keeping a wide variety of stakeholders consulted and informed on emergent issues or changes.
• Identify, then propose improvements for the publishing workflow, content presentation, and how we work as a global team.
• Contribute ideas to hyper local content planning in collaboration with the Community & Channels team.
• Experience in supporting project coordination or administrative duties.
• Well versed in G-suite: calendar, docs, sheets, etc.
• Organized, detail-oriented, and a multitasker with a love for process.
• Eye for QA, spotting and tackling errors quickly.
• Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities during high pressure situations.
• Experience handling confidential information and documents.
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
• Previous experience working in web content and Content Management Systems.
• Familiarity with HTML (knowledge of CSS is a plus).
• Experience in managing different time zones.
• Experience/understanding of Southeast Asia, including command of a relevant language, would be a bonus, but not required.
• Familiarity with new Riot titles a major plus.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.