Part-Time Integrated Sales Marketing Coordinator
San Diego, CA
Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Location: San Mateo or San Diego (remote ok)
Are you highly organized? Can you think on your feet? The PlayStation Recruiting team is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to keep our team on track. Do you want to help bring top talent to the best place to work and play? Apply now! Please note, this role is a contract role, intended to be 6+ months in length with possibility of extension.
• Partner with recruiters to create a professional and fun recruiting experience for each candidate we connect with
• Schedule phone screens, onsite/Skype interviews, and candidate travel; greet candidates and oversee the on-site interview process
• Work with recruiters to produce offer letters, and manage offer process flow through employee on-boarding
• Post & manage open positions to niche websites when needed
• Update and monitor Greenhouse, our applicant tracking database, to ensure candidate progression is being tracked properly and to maintain data integrity
• Process candidate travel reimbursements
• Proactively identify and implement process improvements
• Occasionally work on side projects with the HR recruiting and marketing teams to help build the PlayStation brand – social media marketing
• Must be able to answer general recruiting questions for candidates and new hires
• Must have strong oral and written communication skills as well as excellent attention to detail
• Excellent customer service
• Experience using an Applicant Tracking System, and familiarity with Greenhouse is a plus
• 1-3 years in a Staffing / HR Coordinator or related role preferred
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
• Must become knowledgeable about the entertainment or tech industry--gamers a plus
• Quick thinker and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Sense of humor, adaptable, and flexible
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7mqx-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.