Production Coordinator (Contract)
Production Coordinator (PlayStation Studios Sound Team)
This is a 12-month contracted position through our staffing partner Yoh Services with a high likelihood of extension.
This position can be based anywhere in the US / 100% remote.
A super creative problem solver with amazing communication skills and attention to detail. You are interested in working alongside our development partners at AAA studios such as Naughty Dog, Santa Monica Studio, Insomniac Games, Sucker Punch Productions and more…
As it turns out:
We are looking for a Production Coordinator who would be responsible for tracking information regarding task assignments and various assets within audio production for our team of award winning audio game developers. This position will work with sound designers, dialogue coordinators and casting professionals on some of the most exciting AAA games for PlayStation.
Support and/or Manage specific audio workflows
• Schedule and drive the coordination of asset flow between audio team, game team, localization group and outsource vendors.
• Communicate multidiscipline timelines and information.
• Help develop and maintain optimized workflows that achieve game directives within audio.
• Support development efforts to keep product on schedule and within budget.
Support and/or Manage day-to-day production issues
• Breakdown large or complex tasks into manageable subtasks.
• Participate in regular meetings with the project teams and individuals to discuss status, identify action items, and plan or troubleshoot production resources.
• Be detailed focused and maintain the required databases to ensure the team has accurate and timely information from which to make informed decisions.
• Identify and recall information across various internal resources to inform strategic decisions or processes within the audio team
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent skill set preferred.
• Be able to work within the core hours of Pacific Time.
• 1-3 years of equivalent experience.
• Working knowledge of project schedules and documentation, monitoring the progress of project milestones and individual tasks against those schedules.
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
• Working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Office (Excel), Google Sheets
• Familiarity with Agile techniques and traditional production management.
Communication & Collaboration
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across multiple development and external outsourcing teams.
• Enthusiastic and interested in learning in a technically complex and fast paced work environment.
• Persistent with problem solving skills to track down information to form a full development picture.
• Knowledge of game audio asset production.
• Love of games and passion for creating them!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7vmm-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.