• 3+ years of working experience or an extraordinary demo reel/portfolio.
• Excellent knowledge of Maya.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to take on a delegated task with minimal supervision.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a strong team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Interpret and conceptualize the film script according to the Supervisor's instructions.
• Create scenes and shots by place characters, props and environments according to the storyboard/previz.
• Put the characters in key poses to define their actions and movements.
• Place tracked cameras and geometries properly in 3D space according to the live actions plate.
• Define camera angles and animate them, if applicable.
• Adapt shot staging according to the composition.
• Check the conformity and continuity of the sequences.
• Maintain timing and production quotas given by the Production.
• Execute the corrections requested by the Supervisor and the Director by showing an analytic mind.
• Organize work and prepare presentation elements for approval.
• Communicate and seek information if necessary.
• Maintain good team dynamics.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.