The Studio Store Clerk provides customer service to guests of the Pixar Studio Store. S/He is responsible for maintaining the appearance of the store and executing operational processes effectively and efficiently.
• Provide exceptional customer service to guests visiting the store
• Perform opening/closing duties including but not limited to accurate and efficient cash
• handling, restocking inventory, and occasional shipment of products
• Ensure the store has appropriate amount of inventory (sizes, colors, etc.)
• Assist with Department Orders; sort and distribute products to appropriate departments
• within the studio
• Assist in maintaining store appearance
• Flexible to perform a variety of duties to support the needs of the store
• Prior retail experience in a fast paced environment preferred
• Ability to work a flexible schedule (evenings, weekends, and short notice on weekdays)
• High level of integrity
• Keen sense of initiative
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to maneuver around sales floor and frequently move merchandise throughout the
The hiring range for this position in Emeryville is $35,445.00 to $45,870.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4q9oy-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.