• Proactively manage all pertinent calendar(s) with alertness to agendas, deadlines, and possible conflicts. Partner with production leadership to effectively manage constantly changing schedule priorities and communicate them to production management. Coordinate production schedule requests with executive team, ancillary production departments and corporate departments as needed. Negotiate with other productions and departments for studio screening and conference room bookings as needed. Ensure that schedules are current and accurate and communicated to involved parties.
• Foster a loyal and committed partnership with primary manager
• Mentor production desk staff and support production desk and other production leadership offices as needed
• Establish a positive rapport with other assistants, department managers and studio leadership
• Work with outside agents and managers to schedule talent for dialogue recording sessions; arrange all production staff and talent travel needs for sessions
• Actively participate in the assistants' community
• Participate in the hiring process as requested
• Create and support a friendly and professional atmosphere within production offices
• Preserve and promote Pixar's culture of respect and innovation
• Special projects as needed
• Administrative Support:
• Successfully organize and manage the day-to-day tasks and operations, which may include but are not limited to:
• Manage all phone, email, and mail correspondence
• Handle all shipping needs
• Maintain address book, and electronic and paper files
• Help coordinate individual meals and department or crew catering needs
• Order and maintain swag, and prepare gift bags as requested.
• Manage auction and charity requests, and maintain file of donated time and items
• Organize VIP studio tours as requested
• Field requests for speaking engagements and interviews, partnering with Publicity to manage and facilitate involvement in approved requests
• Book all travel and create detailed itineraries
• Help assemble major screenings and presentations
• Manage and reconcile petty cash, American Express account, expense reports, invoices and receipts as they pertain to production or department
• Coordinate logistics for on/off-site meetings, social events and morale/team building events
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Four years administrative experience supporting in-demand individual in dynamic office environment preferred
• Experience and interest in a film or entertainment-related field preferred
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details
• Superior interpersonal skills in both verbal and written communications
• Ability to prioritize multiple requests and projects in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Adaptable to ever-changing circumstances, situations and people
• Willing to take initiative and resolve problems creatively and resourcefully
• Both a strong team player and an independent worker
• Customer service oriented
• Discrete professionalism required
• Proven ability to anticipate needs and proactively address issues or concerns
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Wiki, Keynote, Filmmaker Pro, email and calendaring programs and a quick learner of new applications. Familiar with both Mac/PC
To be considered, please submit a cover letter with your application.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1y92m-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.
Pixar Animation Studios, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is an Academy Award®-winning film studio with world-renowned technical, creative and production capabilities in the art of computer animation.