Penguin Random House is looking for a highly organized Sales Assistant to support the Penguin Random House International Sales & Marketing team. This position will assist the day-to-day activities of the SVP & Director of PRH International Sales, as well as the sales managers who sell to accounts across the British Commonwealth and Europe. If you have a passion for reading and are looking for the opportunity to help bring your favorite books to stores worldwide, this may be the perfect position for you!
Specific responsibilities include:
• Manages and maintains division head calendar, including accepting, updating and making appointments and booking travel
• Processes division head expenses on a monthly basis
• Providing general administrative and sales support to division head and sales managers on the British Commonwealth and European sales teams
• Assisting with placing and coordinating the fulfillment of orders
• Creating targeted presentations for representatives to use on sales trips as requested
• Responding to inquiries from new and existing accounts, sales representatives, freight forwarders, order processing, customer service, and credit departments
• Obtaining and analyzing title information and sales data from company systems as requested
• Running a variety of sales reports
• Create ad hoc title lists for sales managers
Please apply if you meet the following minimum requirements:
• Prior office experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a deadline-driven environment
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Experience with Business Objects and PowerBI a plus
• Ability to speak and/or read a foreign language a plus
• Ability to push or pull boxes up to 20 lbs
Salary for the position is $45,000. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter.
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical/Prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Student Loan Repayment Program, Educational Assistance & generous paid time off.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq7xb-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.