Strategic Finance Analyst - Publishing
Los Angeles, CA
Overview and Responsibilities:
The Senior Manager, Compensation will participate in the implementation and administration of Paramount Global's compensation strategies to align with business objectives! This role will be an integral part of the Global Compensation team achieving its mission of having an integrated and competitively / fairly paid workforce by focusing on compensation projects and program delivery for various divisions across the organization!
• Participate in the implementation of enterprise-wide programs and lead cross-division Compensation projects including:
• Calibration, collation & communication pertaining to job architecture and pay transparency projects
• Harmonization of pay components
• Annual merit planning, Short-Term Incentive Plan (STIP), and Long-Term Incentive Program (LTIP)
• Annual salary survey submission process
• Periodic compensation reviews as they relate to continually evolving statutory requirements
• Provide data driven recommendations for business groups including:
• Determining job leveling, appropriate salary ranges, and variable pay targets for open jobs, adjustments and promotions as well as make compensation recommendations for new hires and existing employees
• Provide consultation to HR business partners in the development of competitive salary offers, retention of key talent, and career development plans
• Conduct internal equity analysis to address pay discrepancies by business unit, job family or architecture related classifications
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and calculations and generate reports in support of the client groups' needs
• Partner with HRIA and payroll teams as needed for data related requirements
• Design tools, guidelines, templates and draft communication materials to train employees, managers, and executives on pay programs and process efficiencies
• Keep up to date on market compensation, changes in laws and regulations, and research best practices
• Establish positive relationships with HR and business teams to understand the business and their needs. Work collaboratively with key global partners across the organization such as Benefits, HR Business Partners, HRIA, Talent Acquisition, Business Leaders, and other strategic partners
• Document action items and monitor delivery for Sr Compensation leadership post team meetings
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years' experience required in broad based compensation.
• Experience with HRIS tool interfaces and implementation
• Strong Microsoft Office skills - Advanced Excel skills, Proficient in Word, and PowerPoint
• WorldAtWork Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation will be a plus
• Media and entertainment industry experience a plus
• Ability to conduct research, synthesize information and data, and use sound judgment to apply to business needs
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Acute attention to detail including ability to anticipate data-related queries
• Team Player with ability to ''flex'' to different styles and ability to work collaboratively with peers
• Self-starter capable of balancing project deadlines together with day-to-day requirements, while maintaining work product excellence and high levels of customer service
• Ability to handle sensitive information, maintain confidentiality and address sensitive situations in a constructive manner
Hiring Salary Range: $124,000.00 - 155,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkn58k-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.