This position will support Two VPs of HR (HR Business Partner) and will support the management and organization of employees across multiple businesses in the entertainment sector. These groups have employees based across the globe.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day oversight of all administration within the department. This includes maintaining a high level of employee support by providing timely information and maintaining the organization of employee data. A strong candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be term oriented, collaborative, solution oriented, curious and will thrive in an ambiguous environment. The candidate must be flexible and adaptable as this is a fast-paced and fluid environment.
• Maintain and organize employee data including organizational charts, headcount files and census.
• Support employees HR inquiries in a timely manner.
• Assist with open roles and maintain list of open roles and support onboarding.
• Partner with the Talent Acquisitions and HR Administration team to process and track hiring and employee change for all the various staff employees. This includes keeping the managers updated on the status of their open positions and employee changes.
• Oversee and drive the termination process including scheduling exit interviews.
• Act as the conduit between the HRBP team and Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Finance, and HRIS to ensure that all transactions are processed promptly, and all parties are up to date on activity and actions.
• Inform finance of employee changes.
• Provide ongoing support for special projects and key initiatives such as talent review, the performance development process, merit increases, bonus payouts and organizational restructuring.
• Ensure communication flow of compensation related issues is delivered timely and appropriately to employees.
• Escalate all issues/blockers to VPs as needed and ensure they receive regular updates.
• Light calendar management and meeting coordination.
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years' work experience required
• Working knowledge on the main areas of HR – such as employee relations, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and recruitment
• Experience supporting an HR business partner or experience working within an HR department
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes
• Must have the ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment
• Strong technical skills required (Outlook, Excel, Work, PowerPoint)
• This is a hybrid position that must work out of LA or NYC
• Must be vaccinated against Covid-19
• Experience with HR data and specifically SuccessFactors
• Experience with data and report analysis
• Strong logic and reasoning skills
• Strong analytical skills and extreme attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills and employee solution oriented
• Absolute integrity, discretion and sensitivity to confidential company and employee information
• Proactive mindset, ability to multi-task and prioritize issues for large client groups
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjwn3b-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.