We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team located in Los Angeles!
This role will support a Senior Vice President, Human Resources (HR) for both Production HR and Corporate HR, and for multiple brands in scripted (US and international), unscripted (UK/Europe/Australia/New Zealand), late night, daytime talk, and animation programming.
Overview and Responsibilities:
• Heavy calendaring and meeting coordination (including international time zones)
• Coordination of multiple high-level meetings/conference calls internally and externally, and with Studio and show based clients/colleagues at creative and production offices
• Ability to support a variety of different types of issues going on simultaneously and a schedule that changes on the fly
• Exercise excellent judgment in monitoring and prioritizing information flow and meetings throughout the day
• Ability to work closely with other Executive Assistants to ensure efficient coordination of meeting times, dates, and technology
• Provide executive-level administrative support including meeting and travel planning, handling of expense reports, scheduling, phone/mail, supplies, filing, and other business-related duties
• Handle heavy telephone contact with all levels of internal and external executives, creative management and employees
• Answer routine questions and furnish information in a timely manner, with an ability to seek out information and problem solve within a large organization
• Use judgment in handling inquiries from vendors, candidates, employees, and resolve concerns/issues, as necessary
• Handle confidential information with absolute discretion given that the role handles HR and employment matters relating to television production (including executives and talent)
• Plan staff and other team events including staff meetings, senior team meetings, and off-sites when necessary. This includes leading all aspects including vendor selection, catering, audiovisual, and other logistics.
• Assist with short and long-term projects, research, and produce presentations using various presentation software
• Other duties as assigned
• 1+ years administrative experience
• BA/BS from an accredited university, college, or equivalent preferred
• Working with the business side of the entertainment space (television or film), agency, or studio/network experience preferred
• Proven professional dedication to a career path as an administrative assistant
• Exceptional computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with all levels of management
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
• Flexible, organized, self-starter, and very detail oriented
• Proactive approach with the ability to independently seek out answers and resources
• Exceptional time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and juggle numerous projects and deadlines in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume environment
• Must be willing to work flexible hours to support an international production HR schedule; occasional evening and weekend support as needed
• The ability to work overtime, as needed
Hiring Salary Range: $41,000.00 - 53,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0joj6-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.