Nickelodeon Animation Studio is seeking a dynamic Recruiting Coordinator to join our fast-paced and exciting team. This position requires a quick and resourceful person who can overcome hurdles, think creatively and build solid long-term relationships with others to get the job done. The following skills are most important for this role: great follow-up and follow-thru communication, outstanding planning, organization and problem solving, ability to get results, thrive in constant change, and the ability to be proactive.
REPORTS TO: Manager of Animation Recruitment
• Providing coordination support to Nickelodeon Animation recruitment operation.
• Posting new jobs to the Nick careers site and other locations (such as ArtStation, Animation Guild, and external diversity organizations) as needed.
• Source entry-level positions via an applicant tracking system to identify top candidates for hiring managers.
• Communicating with candidates via email and phone, occasionally scheduling phone, video, and onsite interviews with an eye on customer service, ensuring the best candidate experience possible, and making sure that all applicants receive timely updates on their candidacy status.
• When positions are filled, making sure all applicants receive their final status update and that the position is closed and removed from all posting sites.
• Collaborate with hiring leaders and department administrative staff on animated productions to stay abreast of staffing needs on the productions.
• Collect and lead candidate referrals.
• Grow our database of animation professionals through research and data entry.
• Produce and present regular reports on internal talent mobility, current open positions, and hiring statistics.
• Conduct ongoing reviews of recruitment support process for efficiencies as they pertain to the above-referenced duties, and propose changes to improve operations.
• Assist in preparation and presence of Nickelodeon Recruitment at industry networking events. These events might require travel and days spent off-site.
• Recruitment partners with other Outreach departments at Nickelodeon. Similarly, we make a big effort to retain talent at the studio. To this end, it will be important that the Recruiting Coordinator be comfortable taking the initiative to meet with and get to know Nickelodeon's interns and employees.
• Additionally, this role will provide calendaring, travel planning, and expense report support to the Recruitment team.
• At least 1-year experience, or multiple internships, working in a fast-paced, high-volume professional office environment.
• Must have prior experience in HR, Recruitment, or Animation Production
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication with validated phone etiquette and integrity. You will be representing a fun and friendly company, so you must be able to project a friendliness and professionalism that people associate with ''Nickelodeon.''
• Ability to interact with multiple levels of leadership.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing work environment optimally balancing and prioritizing multiple projects, with demonstrated organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
• Experienced in following structured processes.
• Self-starter, fast learner and customer service-oriented attitude.
• Efficient MS Office skills (Microsoft Outlook email & calendaring, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of Zoom, Airtable, FileMaker Pro, Storyboard Pro, and Adobe CS, ATS systems a plus.
• An affinity for Recruitment and Talent Management.
• College Degree or equivalent work experience.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ezwq-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.