Fox TV Stations
Los Angeles, CA
Looking for a highly skilled Account Coordinator to join the Digital Division supporting National accounts. This team is responsible for delivering top-notch and strategic services to Enterprise-level client base, while working closely with Media Strategists and Sales to bring digital media plans to life.
The Account Coordinator will support the Media Strategy team in all aspects of media planning, campaign onboarding, execution, optimization, and reporting. This individual will assist in interfacing between internal and external teams for successful multi-media advertising campaign execution across OTT, digital video, data-driven display, mobile and social. This individual must possess strategic and critical thinking, have an analytical mindset, and make data-driven decisions based on the client objectives and performance of ads.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for successful onboarding, pacing and delivery of campaigns from assigned accounts in partnership with the campaign fulfillment team
• Manage campaigns across all platforms, inclusive of:
• Monitors campaign pacing and execute on optimizations to meet campaign delivery and goals
• Maximizes campaign exposure to a selected target audience
• Manages ad creation, bid updates and budget allocation on all media channels
• Process creative changes and campaign updates
• Coordinates with internal stakeholders proving strategic guidance on campaigns
• Maintains healthy and productive relationships with team members and effectively communicates with internal stakeholders, inclusive of the account team(s)
• Understanding of platform policies and requirements
• Generating and interpreting internal reports on performance against contracted goals
• Oversees monthly billing and reconciliation process
• Other duties as assigned
• Resourceful problem solver who uses logic and data-backed methodology to solve difficult problems; probes fruitful sources for input, makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgement
• Curious and passionate about advertising trends and the digital media landscape in general
• Understands client goals, how they translate into media strategy when applied via online technologies and can offer out-of-the-box solutions to achieve campaign KPIs
• Able to multi-task and remain accountable to deadlines without exceptions
• Extreme attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency but calmness in completing tasks for a volume of campaigns
• Persuasive oral and written communication
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines
Qualifications /Preferred Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or appropriate combination of experience
• 1+ years' experience working in digital advertising
• Exposure to digital media order management and ad serving systems
• Knowledge of digital and social advertising and the media landscape in general
• Fluency in DSPs and social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest, and ability to use each channel to maximize client returns
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
• Ability to manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities in a deadline driven environment is key to success.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.