Coordinator, EHS & Employee Health
Los Angeles, CA
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. To support our growth, we are looking for a seasoned people leader for our Talent Coordinating Team in Los Angeles. Talent Acquisition has a seat at the table, but now it's time to scale without sacrificing quality. We'll give you the context to be effective, the resources you'll need to be efficient and we'll get out of your way to be creative and innovative to elevate a high performing organization.
As part of the global Talent Coordinating Team, you will be responsible for designing a high touch candidate experience that reflects the Netflix culture and thoughtfully includes local cultural nuances. This requires close collaboration & partnership with a wide variety of internal partner functions like Talent Acquisition, Talent Operations, HR, Workplace, Inclusion, Employee Services, Travel, etc.
In this role you will:
• Be a People Leader - You're an experienced people leader. You have the ability to build and manage a high performing team, create a strategy, and lead others toward a vision.
• Be an Inclusive Leader - You're able to create a space that supports each person on your team to do their best work, and your team feels respected, expected, and included. You are able to meet people where they are and empower them to develop the skills to be successful at Netflix.
• Be an Architect - You forecast the needs of the business and plan resources to support the demand. You decide on and implement the right resource model to achieve hiring goals
• Be a Collaborator - You're an expert at creating partnerships across Netflix and within Talent Acquisition. You have the ability to articulate a common goal, influence others to come together to align with the goal, and drive action to completion.
• Be a Candidate Experience Designer - Localize candidate experience to make a long-lasting connection to our candidates across the Los Angeles region
• Be an Innovator - You love to optimize workflows, drive more efficiency and effectiveness and are exquisite at change management
• Be an Analyst - You are curious about the business, analyze trends in recruiting and translate it back to the coordination function. You use data as signals to seek to understand more, share opportunities, influence others and help inform your decisions.
More about the requirements of the role:
• You've been an exceptional talent/recruiting coordinator
• You've have experience with executive coordination
• You've been a strong mentor to your peers and participated in someone's onboarding process
• You are obsessive about delivering an exceptional experience to create an everlasting impression
• You have strong project and program management skills (projects from start to finish)
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a natural problem solver, and have an entrepreneurial mindset
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71z06-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.