Administrative Assistant, Content
On a cultural level, what we value more than anything else is getting to work with extraordinarily talented people, in a productive environment.
Netflix launched in Asia at the beginning of 2016, and our business has enjoyed tremendous growth in the four years since. At the same time, the size and complexity of the markets in APAC means there's so much more to do, and to impact. We are in growth mode: a small team with a huge set of challenges to tackle, which also enjoys the backing and resources of a Fortune 500 company.
As Netflix continues to grow in Korea, it is an exciting time to join the team. As the Recruiter for Korea, you will have an outsized influence on Netflix's success in the region, as a function of the caliber of talent you are able to hire.
At Netflix, Talent Acquisition is a massive priority, and we operate in a progressive hiring environment in which hiring the best -- versus ''making the hire'' -- guides everything we do. Recruiters who thrive here are adept at coaching and partnering with their hiring teams: defining what the best looks like for a given role; and executing the recruitment strategy to bring the hires across to the finish line.
• 10-15 years of experience in recruiting from within a global, high-growth company
• Able to be hands-on in sourcing, screening and closing candidates, while coaching and influencing the highest levels of the businesses you support.
• Highly self-directed, a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to Netflix's reputation and success.
• Insatiably curious, you enjoy asking what makes different different businesses tick, and to understand how different parts of the business fit in with and impact one another.
• Candid and bold: able to thoughtfully push back when needed, and confident in what you know, without ever veering into ''brilliant jerk'' territory.
• Willing and able to adapt to an ever-evolving set of team and business needs.
• Excited about technology; consuming TV, movies, and entertainment is fun, not a chore.
• Excited to be able to impact Netflix's hiring brand in Korea, and appreciate the importance of that brand to hiring.
• In collaboration with recruiting researchers, you will design strategies to recruit stellar, niched candidates in small talent pools by creating a hiring plan, doing competitive research, networking and sourcing.
• Ensure candidates understand and appreciate our unique culture of freedom and responsibility.
• Being a thoughtful recruiting partner to the business. Use talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers as to how to identify and acquire the best talent.
• Fluent Korean speaker, proficiency in English