Wherever you are in the amazing world of Disney, you are contributing to the stories of our iconic brands, recognised by audiences everywhere for entertainment, information and inspiration. Innovation, imagination and inclusion are at the core of Disney, defining the experience that we deliver as well as providing the foundation of our success. The scope of our business, combined with global growth and collaboration result in an inclusive employee experience characterized by continuous learning, development and achievement.
The Manager of Organizational Development & Talent Solutions (OTS) is a dual role overseeing organizational effectiveness, capability development, and diversity, equity, and inclusion in Korea, while also leading regional portfolio and/or programs across all Asia Pacific markets. The successful candidate collaborates with local Korea HR Business Partners to design and deliver organizational development, learning, leadership, talent and DE&I solutions for the local and key regional APAC leaders' teams inside and outside Korea. Responsibilities also include consulting, designing, facilitating and program managing different learning, change and transformational programs and interventions for different levels of participants.
This position reports directly to the Head of OTS/DE&I, APAC, with a dotted line reporting structure to the Head of HR, Korea.
[Business Partnering & Consulting]
• Strategically collaborate with local business units and HR Business Partners to analyze, plan, and implement effective organization development and capability solutions aligned with specific business needs.
• Work with OTS colleagues to deliver comprehensive solutions covering learning, leadership, talent, DE&I, and other organizational development initiatives.
• Research industry trends, provide insights, and develop measures to monitor the effectiveness of solutions.
• Serve as a regional OTS partner, providing consulting, design, and program management across APAC markets, often collaborating with Enterprise Centers of Excellence.
• Organization Development & Effectiveness:
• Act as a proactive partner and facilitator, supporting business transformation and culture change initiatives.
• Provide consulting expertise on optimal organization design, supporting leadership and team transitions.
• Facilitate workshops, meetings, and team coaching activities, ensuring cultural sensitivity.
• Introduce diversity and inclusion interventions to foster an open, safe, and inclusive work environment.
• Manage external partnerships for OD, learning, talent, and DE&I solutions.
• Develop organizational capacity for current and future business needs through relevant learning curriculum, leadership programs, and talent strategies.
• Design and implement core competencies using various learning formats.
• Create impactful leadership development interventions for business leaders and management teams.
• Provide consulting support for talent mix and pipeline development in alignment with business growth.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to leverage relevant tools and resources.
• Measure and report the impact of OTS interventions using metrics like leadership pipelines, talent bench, diversity mix, organization surveys, and business/team performance results.
• Effectively deploy and manage planned strategies and programs both at local and regional level, either in person or virtually.
• Support OTS learning operation management and optimization.
• Align with brand communications and contribute to learning EVP building.
• Facilitate best practice sharing and provide support to team members for effective instructional program design and delivery.
• Manage ad hoc projects as needed.
• Undergraduate degree in a related discipline (e.g., Human Resources, Adult Education, Psychology) from an accredited institution; master's degree preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years demonstrating a successful track record in developing, aligning, and delivering impactful learning, leadership, and organizational development (OD) strategies and programs aligned with business objectives.
• Proven facilitation skills with solid training experience in both Korean and English languages, essential for the role.
• Deep subject matter expertise and a passionate commitment to progressive core learning, organizational development theory, and talent development; DE&I experience is a plus.
• Demonstrated business acumen with a comprehensive understanding of the link between OTS solutions and business strategy.
• Strong project management and organizational skills, whether working independently or leading project teams; regional experience is advantageous.
• Exceptional communication and influence skills, adept at managing stakeholders at all levels.
• Ability to identify innovative ways for OTS to support business strategy.
• Mature with a strong sense of responsibility, proactive, and a collaborative team player.
• Possesses a good balance between strategic thinking and attention to detail.
• Global and/or regional job, consulting firm, and/or people management experience is a plus.
• Periodic business travels may be required as needed.
Core Competencies for the Role
• Holistic, systems thinking
• Strategic focus
• Impact and Influence
• Communicates and builds relationships
• Change agility and personal transition
• Project Management
• Problem solving and decision making
• Creativity and out of box thinking
• Respect and Inclusion
• Personal drive and initiative
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Korea), LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (APAC).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d561n3-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.