Netflix Korea is looking for a HR Coordinator to join our HR Team in Seoul. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating various Talent initiatives and delivering a seamless learning experience for our Netflix Employees. You will have the opportunity to interact with counterparts from all over the globe and will help define what these sessions look like for our expanding business. In addition, this person will also provide administrative support to the Talent Team.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate Talent Programs (Coordinate and program manage a myriad of Talent initiatives, Improve upon the experience of participants and programming, Partnering with the HRBP to innovate on formats, session design, etc., Responsible for coordinating with partners globally to share materials/best practices, and Schedule meetings, internally and externally across different regions and time zones)
• Manage calendars, coordinate a high volume of international travel arrangements, and manage administrative tasks around processing travel and expense reports
• Manage various internal and external events/off-sites for the team
• Manage a regular cadence of communication on sessions/programs, newsletters, etc.
• 5+ years of HR project management/administration support experience
• Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
• High level of organization, detail orientation, and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
• A great communicator and collaborator with regional and global peers poised, curious and not afraid to speak up with the team
• Scrappy, resourceful, able to connect-the-dots and solution-oriented
• Experience with Google Suite a plus
• Proficiency in both Korean & English
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.