We are looking for an experienced Legal Coordinator or Contracts Administrator to join the Legal Delivery team. The successful candidate will primarily work in the Non-Fiction space, supporting both owned and licensed content and will have an array of responsibilities within their role.
The Legal Delivery team at Netflix is responsible for coordinating the management and dissemination of a high volume of contracts and other documentation related to our original content. Internally, the team is highly-cross functional and deeply engaged with stakeholders such as marketing legal, business and legal affairs, production, post production, title operations, intellectual property and finance. Externally, our team works closely with content producers, licensors and other partners to ensure legal and production documentation is successfully delivered to Netflix.
Ideally, our next team member brings:
• 5+ years production and/or business & legal affairs experience, working within a studio/network entertainment environment or production office. Non-fiction, documentary, and/or unscripted experience preferred.
• Prior experience with legal delivery and/or contract management.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment interacting with productions, cross functional partners (e.g., Production, Title Operations, Legal Marketing, Finance), and third party vendors and entities.
• Tech-savvy individual proficient in Gmail and Google Docs with a strong sense of how cloud-based document and database systems are used in a modern business environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical capabilities and judgment. Comfortable making decisions independently with little guidance and in some cases no ''playbook''.
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to operate in a fast paced, team-oriented setting, balancing multitudes of information across content types.
• Discretion. Can be trusted to maintain confidentiality and safeguard valuable information.
• Skilled at identifying priorities. Capable of asking questions, proactively seeking clarity and moving quickly to action.
• Willingness to tackle matters outside your area of expertise.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kq1z-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.