Setting the Scene:
We're building the most strategic, well-informed and engaged workforce in media. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is an integral part of our dynamic Talent Acquisition (TA) team. As talent attraction champions at NBCUniversal, you'll be responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition Recruiters and Team Leads throughout the recruitment process.
What You'll be Doing:
You'll join our Talent Acquisition Operations Team and report to the Candidate Experience Manager. You'll be a logistical expert in syncing multiple calendars and arranging interviews for our prospective talent to meet with recruiters and hiring managers across our portfolio of brands.
Here's what to expect:
• Schedule interviews with candidates and hiring managers. This includes phone interviews, in-person, and virtual interviews. You may also be asked to coordinate travel arrangements for candidates.
• Partner with hiring managers to guarantee smooth efficiencies throughout the scheduling process.
• Clearly communicate with candidates to guarantee an exceptional candidate experience.
• Use our applicant tracking system (ATS) to support the recruiting team.
• Respond to requests from recruiters and hiring managers in a timely fashion
• Maintain confidential and sensitive information
• Special projects as assigned
What You'll Have:
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 1 year of experience, inclusive of internships working in Recruiting, HR or related experience in meeting fast-paced client needs
• Minimum 1 year of experience working with Microsoft office
• You're agile. You possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of clients in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• You've had previous experience in processing and administrative tasks and are accustomed to problem-solving for clients with a positive attitude
• You have stellar communication skills, with the professional savvy of communicating at all levels
• You're extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
• You have exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk8x5-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.