The HR Coordinator is responsible for performing a broad range of HR and Administrative duties in support of the Global Head of HR and larger client base within Universal Studio Group. This position is responsible for interfacing & problem solving with a number of business partners and providing broad HR administrative and transactional support. This position will manage administrative support for the team including; workflow forms, payroll processing, SAP updates, etc. This position will report to the Global Head of HR and is a unique opportunity to gain visibility into different parts of the company and to enter into the HR function at NBCUniversal.
• Provide administrative support to the Global Head of HR including calendar management, answering phones, travel arrangements and expenses.
• Provide broad support to the team, to include scheduling and setting up logistics for meetings, maintaining distribution lists and shared drives, keeping organization charts current and providing general office support as needed.
• Become a primary user for SAP HR transactions, including onboarding and off-boarding, workflow forms, regular and ad hoc reporting, security audits, and other data validation or reporting exercises.
• Have the opportunity to learn our HR policies and practices and will be on point to answer and/or refer employee questions about Payroll, Benefits, Work/Life, Employee Perks, PTO, Company Policies, etc.
• Help out in the administration of our talent pipeline programs, including but not limited to training, recruitment efforts, associate and intern orientations, and potentially interviewing candidates.
• Run regular and ad hoc reports from HR systems in support of USG.
• Work on special projects as needed, frequently synthesizing data into a cohesive story.
• You will have a high level of access to confidential and business information and will be expected to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion with regard to all matters, data, and documents
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum 1 year of HR or administrative experience meeting needs of employees or clients within a fast-paced environment
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience working with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
(note job #: XX)
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
• ''Customer service'' minded professional
• Possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of employees in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
• Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
• Strong interest in a career in Human Resources and the media industry
• Prior media/television industry experience preferred
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or related field preferred
• Experience with SAP preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8j3z-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.