The Entertainment Coordinator will provide support to the EVP, Drama Series in NBCUniversal Entertainment Content, Scripted Programming, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
- General administrative duties including rolling calls, maintaining phone sheet, scheduling and coordinating meetings, copying, filing, expense reporting and planning travel arrangements for executives
- Distribute rough cuts, script revisions, etc.
- Maintain submission log and return materials where appropriate
- Maintain files and status reports for all aspects of production
- Cover for other assistants as needed
- Perform other related duties as required by management
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 1 year of industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Agency experience a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
- Flexible, personable, self-starter with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
- Knowledge of Slack is a plus