The Coordinator, HR Operations is responsible for assisting the HR Operations team with maintaining and enhancing HR processes and systems for all employees. This position is part of a broader HR Operations teams that is responsible for supporting the NBCU HR community's suite of applications. This position serves as a point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, maintaining proper system access, testing system changes, running security reports and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. This position will support all NBCU businesses using both on premise and cloud based HR solutions. This position will be based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ and will report to the Senior Manager, HR Operations.
• System Maintenance
• Supports HRIS and other enterprise systems upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
• Ensures data security and standards are adhered to and ensures local and industry compliance.
• Production Support
• Administers the processing of system access request for all users of HR systems.
• Troubleshoots and researches system and security related issues
• Develops and maintains a variety of security audit reports or queries utilizing applicable reporting tools.
• Maintains security related configuration and end users authorizations.
• Projects/Process Improvements
• Participates in HRIS-related projects and assists in the development of documentation of processes and procedures.
• Recommends and/or supports process improvements and policy/program changes.
• Supports HR projects aimed at improving HR processes and systems, including but not limited to large-scale deployments.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Technology or equivalent relevant work experience
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years of HRIS related experience
• Intermediate to advanced expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Must be willing to commute to Englewood Cliffs, NJ as needed
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Experience with SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) modules and/or SAP SuccessFactors talent modules
• Strong interpersonal skills and team skills, ability to communicate well with individuals, and in group settings, ability to communicate with diverse population and people from various backgrounds in a consultative manner
• Strong written and verbal communication, ability to make presentations to various groups
• Strong ability to prepare complex reports and analytics for senior leaders, auditors
• Strong analytical, critical evaluation and problem solving skills
• Strong decision making skills and ability to use professional judgment
• Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in performing work duties
• Demonstrates ability to answer questions and explain systems and processes to business partners
• Highly organized and ability to balance multiple assignments of competing priorities while managing to meet forecasted target dates
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxoek1-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.