Founded in 2001, MR. X is an award-winning visual effects company specializing in High-Concept series episodic and feature films. With years long relationships with some of Hollywood's top creators, MR. X has delivered the visual effects for critically acclaimed titles like; The Shape of Water, Roma, American Gods and Vikings, to name a few. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project, we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen, in some of the world's most exciting film and television content. MR. X has facilities in Toronto, Montreal, Bangalore, Los Angeles and Adelaide, with a combined staff of over 800 filmmakers, artists, and programmers. We are MR. X. Partners in storytelling.
The Office Manager/Executive Assistant coordinates both the everyday works in partnership with Senior Management and wider studio team to run the studio, manage marketing efforts on a local scale, organise staff events, manage multiple calendars and coordinate a team of people.
Office Manager/Executive Assistant essentials:
• Adept in managing large teams
• Experience as an Executive Assistant – managing calendar/meetings/calls
• Experience in a delivery driven environment
• Experience managing marketing tasks including content creation, event management, internal coms and promotion
• Confident clear communicator
• Excellent organization and negotiation skills
• Team Oriented
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Strong project management skills and a sensitivity towards studio related deliveries
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Previous experience in VFX or in a creative environment