Responsibilities will focus on preparation of the corporate and partnership federal income tax returns and assist with preparation of the US quarterly and annual income tax provision (ASC subtopic 740) tax packages as well as reconciling the US deferred tax balances. The position will also be responsible for maintaining and updating the company's tax depreciation reports. This position will be responsible for assisting others in the tax department with the Corptax compliance module.
• Preparation and review of the separate proforma corporate tax returns including preparation and analysis of all M-1 adjustments;
• Preparation of the U.S. federal consolidated tax return;
• Preparation and completion of the Corptax e-file process;
• Preparation of US partnership tax returns;
• Preparation of state/local income tax returns;
• Assist Federal Tax Manager with preparation and review of the quarterly and annual US income tax provision (ASC subtopic 740);
• Quarterly and annual reconciliation of U.S. deferred tax accounts; including reconciliation of deferred accounts by legal entity;
• Preparation and review of Forms 5471, 8858, and 8865 and other tax returns and filings;
• Assist in IDR requests for IRS corporate and partnership audits;
• Maintain and update tax depreciation using Fixed Assets CS software;
• Ability to manage the completion of work under various deadlines
• 3 to 5 years public accounting and/or corporate tax experience, or in the tax function of a publicly traded multinational corporation, with knowledge of US consolidated and international rules;
• BS degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA preferred;
• Emphasis on strong systems skills, including Excel, Word, Oracle;
• Proficient in Corptax;
• Proficient in Fixed Asset software;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Proactive team player while also being able to work independently
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.