Guest Services - Tla
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Responsible for various errands and tasks associated with the talent and production of the show. Confidentiality is very critical to this role.
• Coordinate technical & other aspects of production with touring and house production team.
• Shop, set up, and maintain artist Hospitality. Oversee all dressing room and bus stock, including after-show meal coordination.
• Responsible for maintenance and distribution of towels.
• Responsible for petty cash management and reconciliation.
• Ensure stage and backstage areas are clean and free of clutter.
• Assist in supervising all aspects of production from load-in to load out.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Requires a high school diploma/GED. College degree preferred.
• Must be 21+ for alcohol purchasing purposes.
• Knowledge of, or experience in touring or stage production operations.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while always remaining pleasant and professional.
• Ability to work with a team through challenging situations & long days.
• Computer literate in Windows applications. (Excel and Word a must)
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be OK with moderate to loud level of noise in work environment.
• Availability to work long hours, late hours, and weekend hours.
• Tolerance of all cultures, music, and art forms.
• Calm / Professional and customer service oriented
• Prior production experience in an entertainment venue
• Tour and Stage Production experience
• Understanding of stage lighting, pro audio systems and video systems
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to make clear concise decisions, sometimes with limited information
• Computer literate in Windows applications (Excel and Word a must)
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
• Moderate to loud level or noise in work environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3nqpq-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.