Coordinator, Events and Awards & Talent Relations
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position
Lionsgate is currently seeking a Coordinator in the Global Digital Sales & Distribution department. This position will lead and support a portfolio of accounts in day-to-day partner management and sales strategy tactics and reports into the Director of Global Digital Sales & Distribution.
• Manage the day-to-day sales and partner relationships on a portfolio of domestic and international accounts
• Maximize revenue with each partner via title sell-in, price-discounted promotions, content licensing agreement compliance and constant aligning of priorities
• Monitor monthly remittance statement to ensure that all royalty payments are valid based on content licensing agreements
• Ensure that all Lionsgate titles are live on platform, merchandised in high-velocity placements and displayed with the correct pricing and marketing assets (e.g. key art, synopsis)
• Lead quarterly, bi-annual and annual strategic business reviews with accounts
• Create monthly sales pitch presentation and other pitch materials
• Communicate internal sales updates to entire Global Sales & Distribution division via weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports
• Assist in Lionsgate-initiated catalog promotions, analyzing marketplace events and trends for appropriate title pulsing opportunities
• Generate post-mortem recaps, analyzing success of new release campaigns, catalog promotions and monthly stunts
• Execute directives from team, department and divisional leads
Qualifications & Skills
• 1+ years of experience in the EST/TVOD, Home Entertainment or Retail Marketing space
• Studio-level experience preferred
• The successful candidate must be highly motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented and display strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to go above-and-beyond without being asked, eliciting critical thinking with recommendations for process and strategy improvements
• Familiarity with all Distribution types, including EST, TVOD, SVOD, AVOD, Theatrical and Non-Theatrical
• Passionate, energetic individual who has demonstrated knowledge of keeping up with fast-paced digital sales and retail environment
• Widespread knowledge of the film and TV industry and an enthusiast for film and TV content (both current and historical)
• A confident and professional written and phone demeanor is a must
• Must have elite proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)…SAP and Presentation Software a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in business, media or communications
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate’s motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster’s Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate’s Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the U.S. market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, 11 holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Reimbursement – Rideshare Program and Tuition (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.