KALB is an NBC affiliate, located in Alexandria, LA. We also own the CBS and CW affiliates in the market (NALB and OALB respectively). KALB is owned by Gray Television Inc., one of the fastest growing broadcast and digital media groups in the nation. KALB produces a total of 24 hours of Live news programming per week. A market leader in News, digital, and social media, KALB Newschannel 5 is home to award winning reporters, and recipient of the Louisiana
The Digital Sales Coordinator is a marketing expert; who is, committed to making data driven decisions and loves managing, testing, and optimizing all things media. This role requires a skilled communicator who is able to build long term relationships with our clients, while prioritizing their best interests. Act as a secondary client contact, understanding client goals and optimizing success through research and analysis.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Enter all digital orders for billing
- Suggest optimization strategies for digital campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and identify areas of development within emerging markets
- Develop and present concise reporting decks highlighting the success of the campaign
- Promote positive working relationships within the department, the company and the vendor community
- 2+ years in digital media (willing to train the right person)
- BA/BS degree preferred but not required
- Possess demonstrable experience working in both B2B and B2C environments
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Be detail-oriented, very organized, able to multi-task, and able to work well under
Interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal)
KALB-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to or by the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq70zz-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.