WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at customer service? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of all things to do with customer service and company culture. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is looking for a Receptionist who is experienced in customer service. In this role, the Receptionist will be the first point of contact for our facility in Calabasas, CA and offer administrative support across the organization. To be successful in this role, you will need to be engaging and pleasant in dealing with all guests and visitors, as this is primarily a customer service position. You should be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner and this role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus. This is not a remote position.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception and conference areas are tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Assist employees with preparing packages for delivery
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor our Envoy system, issue visitor badges)
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties as needed
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Customer service attitude and professional demeanor
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels and busy environments
• Must be able to lift 50lbs (chairs, tables, etc.)
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• May work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxvxoz-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.