WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at post-production coordination? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the new media space. Is this you? Read on…
The new media department is responsible for the creation and all steps of the production process, of all video, animation, and original audio related to marketing materials, live-streaming, on-site multimedia activations and art installations. This position will be responsible for the interpreting of asset requests, gathering of project resources from archives and liaising across departments with graphic designers, marketing personnel, and senior leadership. The goal is to ensure our team of video editors, motion graphics designers, and sound designers have what they need per project, to deliver and exceed expectations by the given due date. This includes the project vision/creative direction, footage, audio, graphic design elements, logos, fonts, references, and desired output specifications. This position is not a remote position.
• Liaise cross functionally on all relevant needs as determined by manager and projects
• Provide project coordination for new media requests
• Distribute materials, documents, and information as needed and directed by manager
• Liaise with marketing team partner and internal department to ensure project is being executed efficiently and effectively
• Further optimize new media request processes
• Partner with manager to provide support in other new media projects
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent post-production experience
• 2+ years of design, digital production, or asset management experience
• Working knowledge of Adobe Premier and After Effects
• Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
• Proven ability to utilize project management software
• High organization and detailed-oriented skills
• Ability to problem solve, work independently or as part of a team
• Excellent follow through and follow up skills
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude
• Ability to escalate issues as needed for resolution
• Ability to multi-task in a high pressure, fast moving environment
• Strong ability to shift priorities with a strong understanding of time sensitivity and prioritization
• Asana and editing experience is a plus
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently work and travel to events during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines and work events
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p039-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.