At Insomniac Games, the Content Artist is responsible for assisting the Marketing/Community and Art departments with all aspects of marketing video creation and post production for our projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Helps create, capture and edit in-house video content (Dev diaries, trailers, teasers etc.)
• Helps create and capture gameplay footage as needed for external use for b-roll, trailers, etc.
• Captures in-game screenshots for print/online media
• Helps design and layout marketing graphics
• Helps create and capture gameplay footage for internal pitches/presentation
• Compresses videos into various formats for delivery
• Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Digital media/editing coursework a plus.
• Proficient in Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Media Encoder, Illustrator
• Understanding of how to operate video capture devices and software associated
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Strong design skills
• Adept with photography, cinematography, videography, video editing, motion graphics, typography, and sound recording
• Experience with sound mixing and character posing a plus
• Experience with Gif creation/social media content creation a plus
If this looks like an opportunity you can't pass up - please submit your application for review below.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.