Insomniac - EDC Las Vegas 2023 Seasonal Human Resources Staff
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Are you passionate about helping others and the human resources space? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a strong administrative background. Sounds like you? Then keep reading...
Seasonal HR staff supports the full-time Insomniac HR team with processing new hire on-boarding steps via HRIS system, I9 verification, enter new employee data, create employee IDs and assist with employee time keeping. Reports to full-time Insomniac HR team.
• Strong customer service skills as this position is the face of HR during staff check-in
• Process new hires through job requisitions through Workday HRIS system
• Confidentially work with sensitive employee information
• Verify employee's I-9 documents
• Follow through with tasks from start to finish with minimal supervision
• Time keeping support for seasonal employees
• Assist HR and employees with on-site payroll and general HR inquiries, questions and concerns
• Other payroll and HR audit duties/special projects as required
• Some travel may be required (economy)
• 2+ years of administrative or assistant experience
• Human Resources on-boarding experience is preferred
• Flexible with ever-changing duties and schedules
• Working knowledge of the I9 verification process
• Works well under pressure while maintaining close attention to detail and organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Workday and Time Clock Plus knowledge is a plus
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
• Must be able to stand on your feet for up to four hours at a time and walk long distances
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roz254-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.