Junior Product Manager, Localization
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and will launch in Latin America and Europe during 2021.
The Team Admin is accountable for providing an efficient secretarial and administrative service to the Head of Data, Insights & Planning (DIP), the DIP leadership team, the Head of Product and Product Leadership to ensure the effectiveness of these teams. The team Admin will also assist in the planning and execution of DIP & Product meetings and events.
• Manage the DIP & Product leadership team, organise meeting logistics, order catering and book and prepare meeting rooms as required in a timely manner
• Alert the team of any urgent matters that need to be taken care of and assist with responding to general queries
• Organise teleconferences and live meetings as required
• Proof reading presentations and design according to corporate standards
• Coordinate and approve all travel and accommodation logistics, supporting all travelling staff as necessary
• Prepare travellers in advance with relevant documentation and travel safety advice, including local regulations and any other information to frequently visited countries
• Tracking and forecasting expenses for all employees including budget monitoring and issuing reports for relevant department.
• Prepare and process expense reports
• Suggest best ways of allowing T&E cost savings wherever possible
• Planning event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining, and guest list
• Managing and overseeing events, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organising vendors
• Provide ad hoc support for office management and facilities
• EA/Senior PA and/or office management experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Confident, proactive, flexible approach
• Must be able to work independently and have demonstrated ability to use initiative
• High level of written and verbal communication skills, fluent in spoken and written English
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills and an eye for design of presentation materials
• Professional manner
• Excellent time management, organisational and project management skills.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjzb6e-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.