Executive Assistant - Business Development
The Sales & Distribution Business Development team is responsible for the expansion of digital distribution relationships and new business opportunities within the WarnerMedia portfolio (HBO, HBO Max, Turner, Warner Bros).
• Maintain calendars, including meetings, appointment scheduling for their executive (SVP & 3 VPs)
• Handle all logistics associated with internal and external meetings, appointments, and multi-location video conferences
• This includes requests in advance, day of requests, and last-minute changes
• The Admin should be agile to changes and make all necessary parties aware of changes as soon as possible.
• Phone coverage for their executive. Should have a friendly demeanor
• Coordinate travel arrangements with consistent planning and execution
• Submit and reconcile expenses
• Create, format and edit correspondence with minimal direction
• Follow up on various activities and projects as directed to ensure deadlines are met
• Provide assistance with ad hoc projects and reporting
• Strong attention to detail; excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Writing and editorial skills
• Ability to take direction from multiple team members and handle projects effectively from end to end
• Pro-active orientation particularly in relation to anticipating executive requirements
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task, balance priorities and take direction from multiple managers
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Should strive to be an extension of the SVP
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98677-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.