Epic Games is seeking a contract University Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) to join our early career program. You will be joining a small-but-mighty team with a passion and excitement for cultivating new talent in interactive 3D. Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and customers.
As a UR Coordinator, you will be the channel between our academic pipeline and our hiring teams. You will be responsible for ensuring the interview coordination and testing process for all candidates is a remarkable experience. You will also work with a quickly growing team on operations and brand evangelism for the early career program.
At the core of Epic's success are talented, passionate employees. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Be a part of something Epic!
• Manage schedules for high-volume interviews across multiple time zones and locations
• Oversee technical assessment process
• Manage student job postings on university boards and sourcing platforms
• Assist with bulk resume and portfolio reviews
• Assist with informational candidate phone screens
• Assist with logistics and participate in virtual recruiting events
• Act as an early career advisor for intern program checkpoints
• Coordinate intern team-building events
• Assist with onboarding, training, and departures
• Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
• General recruiting department admin support
• Ability to deliver powerful customer experiences
• Can manage numerous tasks with meticulous accuracy
• Ability to shift priorities last-minute
• Excellent communication and follow through; can communicate with people at all professional levels
• Goal-oriented thinking and proactive approach to solving problems
• Proactive learner when opportunities arise
• Builds strong working relationships with collaborators and those around them
• Learns from mistakes and quickly applies lessons learned
• Can prove to be a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion
• Relatable and approachable with a college audience
• Will show a passion for working with early career talent and desire to grow a career path in University Recruiting.
For more information about our early career program, visit https://epicgames.com/students.
Please submit your resume and we'll be in touch soon.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5nkm-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.