Service Delivery Coordinator
Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Epic Games is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team as a contractor. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be the channel between candidates and recruiters. You will be the captain of ensuring the interview coordination process for all candidates is a remarkable experience.
• Scheduling all onsite and remote interviews for various Epic office locations across multiple time zones
• Solving any last minute interview schedule changes
• Booking candidate travel (flight, hotel, ground transportation etc.) once back in the office
• Generating candidate interview schedules
• Supporting the Recruiting department
• Solid experience with heavy scheduling
• Sharp attention to detail
• Experience with Google applications (calendar, Gmail, hangouts)
• Ability to shift priorities last minute
• Impeccable organization skills
• Experience communicating with teams at all levels
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
Please submit your resume and we'll be in touch soon.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.