What We Do
Our People teams – which include our pillars of HR, People Strategy, Rewards, Talent Acquisition, and Employee Engagement & DEI – help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape and build our company. We believe people do their best work when they're happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What You'll Do
The People Strategy & Insights Team focuses on increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the broader People Team - partnering with leaders in our organization to move toward a world-class People function.
As a People Strategy Sr. Analyst, you'll be responsible for helping build our people insights capabilities from (close to) the ground up – understanding analytical gaps within our organization and building solutions to minimize these gaps and best enable our internal and external stakeholders.
In this role, you will
• Partner with our key internal stakeholders to understand needs and drive solutions that enable analytical insight and decision-making.
• Apply design thinking and top-notch UX/UI skills to our work – understanding the needs of our stakeholders and bringing clean, concise structure and formatting to our work.
• Proactively define and build toward our People Insights roadmap – working with peers within People Strategy and stakeholders within our People Team to realize the vision.
• Build analytical solutions in Python or R where relevant– often solving problems that require advanced statistical analysis across attrition, hiring, career paths and more.
• Bring a hypothesis-driven approach to the work we do - and guide our stakeholders to do the same.
• Partner with other internal teams – People Technology, IT, Finance, HRPs and more – to bring the best solutions to our stakeholders and most readily drive business outcome.
What we're looking for
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in a technical field - or comparable work experience
• 3+ years of experience in people analytics, business analytics or data science roles
• Demonstrated success with competencies outlined in the section above
This position is open in multiple locations across the United States including but not limited to:
San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjx101-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.